The website of Melksham Town Council and Assembly Hall
Councillor Adrienne Westbrook - Town Mayor
Councillor Pat Aves (Vice Chair)
Councillor Simon Hedley
Councillor Andy Hinchcliffe (Chair)
Councillor Geoff Mitcham
Councillor Martin Pain
Councillor Mike Sankey
Councillor Mike Swanton
Councillor Tony Watts
Terms of Reference - As adopted by Full Council on 15th May 2017.
- The committee shall consist of nine members.
- The committee has delegated authority to deal the following matters to conclusion:
- To consider all planning applications sent for consultation by Wiltshire Council;
- To comment on behalf of the Town Council on planning applications having due regard to the Town Council’s policies;
- To deal with requests for street naming;
- To deal with consultation on requests for street trading licenses;
- To deal with any matters pertaining to the Licensing Act 2003.
- All planning applications of a major strategic nature;
- Consultation on Local Development Framework, Regional Spatial Strategy, and Waste and Mineral Development Framework.
Town Council Meetings
© 2017, Melksham Town Council. All rights reserved