The website of Melksham Town Council and Assembly Hall
Councillor Adrienne Westbrook - Town Mayor
Councillor Pat Aves (Vice Chair)
Councillor Simon Hedley
Councillor Kathy Iles
Councillor Geoff Mitcham
Councillor Mike Sankey
Councillor Hayley Spencer-Illman
Councillor Mike Swanton
Terms of Reference - As adopted by Full Council on 15th May 2017.
- The committee shall consist of nine members.
- The committee has delegated authority to deal the following matters to conclusion:
- To consider all planning applications sent for consultation by Wiltshire Council;
- To comment on behalf of the Town Council on planning applications having due regard to the Town Council’s policies;
- To deal with requests for street naming;
- To deal with consultation on requests for street trading licenses;
- To deal with any matters pertaining to the Licensing Act 2003.
- All planning applications of a major strategic nature;
- Consultation on Local Development Framework, Regional Spatial Strategy, and Waste and Mineral Development Framework.
Next Town Council Meeting
© 2018, Melksham Town Council. All rights reserved