The website of Melksham Town Council and Assembly Hall
Councillor Adrienne Westbrook - Town Mayor
Councillor Caroline Andrewes
Councillor Pat Aves
Councillor Simon Hedley
Councillor Kathy Iles (Vice Chair)
Councillor Geoff Mitcham
Councillor Mike Sankey
Councillor Hayley Spencer-Illman
Councillor Terri Welch (Chair)
Terms of Reference - As adopted by Full Council on 15th May 2017.
- The committee shall consist of nine members.
- The committee has delegated authority to deal the following matters to conclusion, working within the budget allocated by Full Council:
- Budget estimates to be prepared no later than November each year;
- To consider matters relating to town centre events organised either by the Town Council or other organisations.
- Allocate grants and donations within the agreed criteria and budget of the Town Council;
- Set up such Sub-Committees and Working Groups as necessary on which the Chair and Vice Chair of Policy and Performance shall normally serve by default (see Standing Orders Clause 42);
- To work with partner organisations and authorities to help deliver the Council’s Corporate Plan;
- To identify opportunities for partnership working for the betterment of the community of Melksham.
- Footpaths, cycle paths, bridle ways and rights of way;
- Matters relating to the Community Area Transport Group;
- Any other matters referred to the Community Development Committee by the Town Council, which is not otherwise within the Community Development Committee terms of reference.
Next Town Council Meeting
© 2018, Melksham Town Council. All rights reserved