The website of Melksham Town Council and Assembly Hall
Councillor Adrienne Westbrook - Town Mayor
Councillor Caroline Andrewes
Councillor Pat Aves
Councillor Simon Hedley
Councillor Kathy Iles (Vice Chair)
Councillor Geoff Mitcham
Councillor Mike Sankey
Councillor Hayley Spencer
Councillor Terri Welch (Chair)
Terms of Reference - As adopted by Full Council on 15th May 2017.
- The committee shall consist of nine members.
- The committee has delegated authority to deal the following matters to conclusion, working within the budget allocated by Full Council:
- Budget estimates to be prepared no later than November each year;
- To consider matters relating to town centre events organised either by the Town Council or other organisations.
- Allocate grants and donations within the agreed criteria and budget of the Town Council;
- Set up such Sub-Committees and Working Groups as necessary on which the Chair and Vice Chair of Policy and Performance shall normally serve by default (see Standing Orders Clause 42);
- To work with partner organisations and authorities to help deliver the Council’s Corporate Plan;
- To identify opportunities for partnership working for the betterment of the community of Melksham.
- Footpaths, cycle paths, bridle ways and rights of way;
- Matters relating to the Community Area Transport Group;
- Any other matters referred to the Community Development Committee by the Town Council, which is not otherwise within the Community Development Committee terms of reference.
Town Council Meetings
© 2017, Melksham Town Council. All rights reserved